Dit is een demo van een BB Forum.
er printing on the

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BB Forum demo // Test forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
caicai2017

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-09-2019 07:18:40    Onderwerp: er printing on the Reageren met citaat
That energy is also one that Skepta is keen to harness in this provocative shoe, to let everyone feel their dreams are within reach. The shoe becomes a conduit to share his point of view that the future is limitless.
"It is important to make people believe that they can feel royal — that if they work hard, their work will be recognized and appreciated and celebrated," he says.
Skepta's choice of the SHOX silhouette is rooted in a specific memory. “When I used to Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pink go to Nike Air Max 270 Mujer Manchester, all the kids were rocking SHOX. It was a real street shoe there. I liked their swag — the windbreakers and the SHOX," he remembers. "I thought ‘Yeah, let’s definitely do that,’ because I always remember those trips up north."
The Nike SK SHOX drop September 12 on SNEAKRS in Europe, SNKRS in Asia and Greater China, and at select retailers.2019 - Twenty-one athletes will wear the Jumpman on opening day Nike M2k Tekno Dames of the 2019 NFL season, the second year of the on-field appearance by the Jordan Brand. Wearing the above cleats from left to right, Tyrann Mathieu of the Kansas City Chiefs, Earl Thomas of the Baltimore Ravens, Alshon Jeffery of the Philadelphia Eagles, Michael Thomas of the New Orleans Saints and Le'Veon Bell and Jamal Adams [not pictured] of the New York Jets; these are just some of the Nike Internationalist Mujer athletes who will wear Nike Air Max 720 Damen team-specific colorways of the Jordan 1 TD Mid and Low.2019 -Nike Roshe Run Dámské Chicago-born Ibn Jasper wants to make sure today’s kids know Dr. J. That would be Julius Erving, the first basketball player to dunk from the foul line, known for his free-flowing play as well as for wearing Converse’s Pro Leather basketball shoe.
First released in 1976, the Pro Leather debuted as the lightest and most durable performance basketball shoe on the market. Highlighted by the star/chevron logo, the shoe was worn in collegiate and pro competition by many of the game’s best — though most notably by Erving — before being discontinued in 1983. Subsequent reissues have cemented the silhouette's stature in hoop-shoe canon, and given it standing in fashion and skate circles alike.
“This particular collaboration means a lot to me since I was born in the Adidas Superstar Dam '70s Nike Air VaporMax Damenand grew up in the '80s watching all of the great NBA players like Dr.J.,” says Jasper. “The aesthetic is based on Nike Air Force 1 Dámské a photo of Dr. J. walking into the arena with an all-white outfit. He looks like he just stepped off of the runway. I thought to myself: ‘How can I distill this image and vibe into a collection?’”
The statuesque white serves a secondary purpose too. Jasper’s intent is to channel Erving’s sophisticated style into a trophy that pays homage to the high-flying player’s individual legacy and broad impact on the game. Roman numeral embossing adds to this vibe, granting historical weight to a contemporary design accentuated by a zippered tongue. 2019 - This Nike Air Force 1 conjures the nostalgic spontaneity of thumbing through a rack of indie magazines for creative inspiration. Off-register printing on the upper Adidas Superstar Dames rests enummervrij.nl beneath transparent stitching on the Swoosh in both flash crimson and pink. The graphics on the upper, crossed by a gridded backdrop and loud typeface, bring to mind the creative transposition of taking ideas from the Nike Air VaporMax Femme magazine rack and transferring them to the sketchbook. The shoe is part of a wider pack, so look for similar graphic hits on other colorways too.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BB Forum demo // Test forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: