Dit is een demo van een BB Forum.
On that injury report they are required to list the body pa

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BB Forum demo // Test forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhangzk

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-12-2018 05:31:19    Onderwerp: On that injury report they are required to list the body pa Reageren met citaat
WE HAVE A TITANS INJURY REPORT Week 1 is here Corey Davis Jersey , and that means the Titans are required to release an injury report. It is a brand new day!We have confirmation of the Paul Kuharsky report that Rashaan Evans has been suffering from a hamstring injury. So the people that have been calling him soft because he exited practice with “heat related issues” can be put at ease.The report states that Jack Conklin, Harold Landry and Derrick Morgan were all limited in practice today. I think Conklin and Morgan are long-shots to play, but I am starting to believe that Landry has a chance to be out there. It might be on a limited basis, but they are going to need anything they can get from him with the numbers being so thin.The only Titan that didn’t practice today was Kendrick Lewis with an apparent foot injury. I’m going to keep this brief because I’m as depressed as you are after watching the Titans completely no-show at home against the Ravens today. Here are the winners and losers (lots and lots of losers) from Ravens 21, Titans 0.WinnersRashaan EvansIts hard to find winners in this game, but I felt like Evans had his best performance as a Titan today. He finished tied for second on the team with 7 tackles and seemed to be all over the field on 1st and 2nd downs. He was pulled for Daren Bates on 3rd downs and I really don’t know why. Anthony FirkserFirkser was the Titans second leading receiver on the game Authentic Kamalei Correa Jersey , turning 2 targets in to 2 catches for 25 yards including the Titans only 3rd down conversion of the game. He got a good amount of snaps and it’ll be interesting to see if that continues to rise in the next few weeks.Losers Offensive LineThe Titans offensive line was a disaster on Sunday. The Ravens were able to get pressure at will, racking up a franchise record 11 sacks. Tennessee also continued to find zero room on the ground as Derrick Henry and Dion Lewis combined for just 30 yards rushing on 12 attempts. This group is supposed to be a strength for this team, but it’s been a major issue the past two games.Marcus MariotaMariota was fine when he actually threw the ball, connecting on 10 of 15 passes for 117 yards. The problem was more that he overshot a wide open Taywan Taylor on a deep ball in the first half and spent the majority of the game staring at the pass rush and taking sacks. He looked rattled and confused for much of the game. Not the looks you want to see from a 4th year quarterback. The lack of trust in his offensive line and receivers is quite evident right now and if that doesn’t change moving forward, things are unlikely to get better. The lack of trust may be deserved, but playing scared is not the solution and that’s what appeared to be going on today. Matt LaFleurThis offense is completely lost right now. A week after hitting what I thought was rock bottom offensively Youth Kenny Vaccaro Jersey , the Titans found new lows this week. Tennessee managed just 106 total yards of offense in a completely hopeless performance against the Ravens. Ready for some depressing stats?This was the fewest yards of offense for the Titans franchise since 1989.The Titans became just the third team since 2010 to gain 106 yards of total offense or less. In three of the last four games Tennessee has failed to gain more than 233 total yards.
They have now scored a touchdown in just 2 of their last 19 quarters of play.The 87 points scored through 6 games is the least 6 game total for the franchise since the 2009 Titans started 0-6. This offense is a disaster on every level right now and to make matters worse, LaFleur was still trotting our three tight end sets down 21 in the 4th quarter. Not exactly inspiring playcalling. He also ran a draw on 3rd and 10 at their own 36 towards the end of the half that really rubbed me the wrong way. You’re down 14 and have to kick the ball to start the second half. At least give a guy like Corey Davis a chance to make a play for you on 3rd and 10. Absolutely nothing good is happening on the offensive side of the ball right now.Mike VrabelTwo weeks in a row we’ve seen the Titans get punched in the mouth early and fail to find a response. There needs to be some soul-searching done this week as they make their trip to London. Right now, this looks like a bad football team that got lucky to squeak out three close wins earlier in the year. There’s not much more to say about this game. The Titans offense was a total disaster and seems to be getting worse instead of better. The defense was pretty decent on 1st and 2nd down, but couldn’t get off the field on 3rd downs as Joe Flacco had all day to throw and open receivers running free regularly. The Ravens converted 12 of 17 3rd down attempts and probably would have had more if they hadn’t taken their foot off the gas late in the game. The 12 3rd down conversions are the most the Titans have allowed since 2010.I could add more losers here — Malcolm Butler, Daren Bates, and every pass rusher on the team come to mind — but I’ve lost what little motivation I could must to write about this Complete. Unmitigated. Disaster. The one silver lining — if you’re the most optimistic person on earth — is that the team still somehow remains in 1st place after the Jaguars got destroyed by the Cowboys. The rest of the AFC South is giving the Titans a chance to hang around http://www.titansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-dennis-kelly-jersey , but without vast improvement on offense, this team isn’t realistically going anywhere.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BB Forum demo // Test forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: