Dit is een demo van een BB Forum.
cted comic books out there, the

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BB Forum demo // Test forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
caicai2017

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-04-2019 08:14:47    Onderwerp: cted comic books out there, the Reageren met citaat
How do you know when something will generate hype?
Right now the market is all hype.So your strategy is that you look for rare and unique sneakers that you know will Nike Air Max Tn Femme hold value. What are some of the rarest pieces you have?
1985 Air Jordan 1s; we have the largest collection. That’s my favorite part of our collection, just because it holds Nike M2k Tekno Homme so much history — it’s the first year of the Jordan. We have signed Julius Erving Adidas ZX 750 Mujer Converse sneakers. We have Yeezy samples, a few different colorways that have never been seen.
How many sneakers do you have in your collection?
My sisters and I have over 6,000 pairs, but we stopped counting. Our dad started the collection over 25 years ago, and we took it over about five or six years ago.
What are you looking for when buying sneakers?
It depends on the sneaker. Let’s say I were buying a 1985 Air Jordan: I would look at the yellowing, the cracking in Nike Air Max 90 Mujer the paint. If it’s metallic, that’s a big issue. You can use sneaker-cleaning products, and a lot of issues Nike Air Max 95 Womens when it comes to yellowing just happen with age. So if you can get a dead stock pair from, like, ’85 or the ’90s and it has no yellowing, the value is just astronomically more.We store Nike Free Run 3.0 Donne our collection in an air-conditioned, no-humidity storage room. If it’s a collection piece, you want to keep it away from a lot of lights — they could yellow it.What is your favorite sneaker?
The Nike Air Max 1. If we have to kind of go down to actual colorway, it would be the 2002 or 2003 Atmos colorway. It has a very safari, fun print to it.
You told me that you’ve waited years to find a pair of shoes. Which ones were they?
The Nike Air Max 1s in the Amsterdam colorway. I’ve probably spent now nine or 10 years looking for them. For the longest time, I refused to pay the high prices for them. I broke down this year.
What is the most you would Nike Air Max 270 Dames pay for sneakers?
Most recently I have been contemplating purchasing the real auto-lacing Nike Air Mags, the “Back to the Future” shoes which were released last year. Today they go for anywhere from $23,000 to about $60,000. I found a pair on eBay for $33,000, and Nike Air Max 2017 Donne I talked them down to $27,000. If I do get them, that will be the most expensive pair of shoes I will ever purchase in my life. The price of a nice decent car.Tips for getting your hands on hard-to-get sneakers?
It’s tough. Today I try to be as safe as possible. I use eBay much more rarely. I am involved with the resell shop Stadium Goods here in New York City. I try to buy most of my shoes from there, just because they’re authenticated.
What are some tips for eBay?
I generally www.laboamberieu.fr look at sellers that have excellent feedback on eBay. I always look at people who write their Nike Air Max Classic BW Dames name.
How do you care for your sneakers?
I do sometimes use Mylar bags. For people who’ve collected comic books out there, they use Mylar bags to keep them from getting the acid air or whatever it is from boxes. I also sometimes take out the insoles and throw them in with my bleach cycle, or I also use vinegar. You wash your underwear and your socks, but you’d never wash insoles. Those guys get pretty nasty.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BB Forum demo // Test forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: