Dit is een demo van een BB Forum.
www.the49ersclub.com

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BB Forum demo // Test forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
hongwei28

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2019 04:07:08    Onderwerp: www.the49ersclub.com Reageren met citaat
San Francisco tight end George Kittle has been making plays all season Kaden Smith San Francisco 49ers Jersey , and he made a huge one on Thursday night, a one-handed grab over the middle that he turned into a 71-yard gain. He said after the game that even he couldn’t really explain it.“I closed my eyes,” Kittle said. “I just kind of stuck an arm out there and it fell in my hand. As soon as I kept running I was like, ‘I cannot believe I’m still up right now. Crazy.'”Kittle broke into the clear, but he said he realized by looking up at the big screen in the stadium that Raiders cornerback Gareon Conley was gaining on him. So instead of focusing on making it to the end zone, he accepted that Conley was going to catch him and just made sure Conley wasn’t able to knock the ball out.“I looked up at the screen and I think it was 21 who was following me,” Kittle said. “I was like, ‘He’s faster than me. I’ve just got to protect the ball.'”Kittle didn’t get to the end zone Cheap Deebo Samuel Jersey , but he caught a touchdown pass two plays later. And the 49ers’ offense, which wasn’t expected to do much with backup quarterback Nick Mullens, poured it on against the Raiders.49ers injury report grows after Week 3 The San Francisco 49ers lost Jimmy Garoppolo to a torn ACL on Sunday, but the injury report went well beyond that. Richard Sherman, Matt Breida, and Adrian Colbert were among those who suffered injuries during the Week 3 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. On Monday afternoon, head coach Kyle Shanahan offered an update on players injured in Week3, as well as the status of previously injured playersQB Jimmy Garoppolo: Torn ACL — out for the year Deebo Samuel San Francisco 49ers Jersey , although one slightly bit of good news is that Shanahan believes it is a straight ACL tear and not multiple ligaments. The surgery in a week or two will reveal more.CB Richard Sherman: Calf strain — out a couple weeks (reported as 2-3 by Jordan Schultz)S Adrian Colbert: Hip — re-check on WednesdayRB Matt Breida: Hyperextended knee & calf soreness — returned to game, but questionable for Week 4OG Mike Person: Knee sprain — returned to game, probably questionable for Week 4RB Alfred Morris: Ankle injury — returned to game, will re-check on Wednesday, but “expect him to be alright.”OG Joshua Garnett: Dislocated toe still an issue — “I’d be surprised if we got him back this week.”S Jaquiski Tartt: Shoulder stinger still an issue — re-check on WednesdayWR Marquise Goodwin: Made it through the game after returning from Week 1 quad injury — “I expect him to be alright.”If Mike Person is unable to go against the Los Angeles Chargers and Joshua Garnett probably won’t be available, I think we would see Erik Magnuson get the start. He was activefor the first time this season, and was in place over Najee Toran. Magnuson replaced Person when the latter injured his knee, which suggests he is next man up at right guard.Breida has 274 rushing yards on the season Deebo Samuel Jersey , which is tied with Ezekiel Elliott for the league lead. More importantly, he is averaging 8.6 yards per carry, which also leads the league among qualified running backs. Chargers running back Austin Ekeler is second at 8.2 yards per carry, and Phillip Lindsay is third at 6.0 yards per carry. Fingers crossed the 49ers can have him available this weekend as the running game will be critical for supporting C.J. Beathard.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BB Forum demo // Test forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: