Dit is een demo van een BB Forum.

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BB Forum demo // Test forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhangzk

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-05-2019 04:10:15    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
National League Division Series suddenly looks like a load of trouble for the Atlanta Braves.Clayton Kershaw http://www.redsoxproshops.com/authentic-dustin-pedroia-jersey , who did not start Game 1 on Thursday despite being on regular rest, is scheduled to start Game 2 on Friday at Dodger Stadium, one day after Hyun-Jin Ryu set the tone with seven strong innings in a 6-0 victory over the Braves.It remains very early in the 2018 postseason, but the Dodgers’ decision to be less reliant on Kershaw for October glory already seems to be paying dividends.Article continues below ...And even though Kershaw is less overpowering than he has been in the past, with a strikeout total lower than his innings pitched for the first time since 2013, he has been a handful when getting an extra day of rest like he will have Friday.When the left-hander gets five days of rest or more this season, he has a 2.48 ERA and 9.2 strikeouts per inning. On a regular four days of rest, he has a 3.21 ERA and 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings.Kershaw (9-5 David Price Jersey , 2.73 ERA), who said he accepts the Dodgers’ pitching decision, downplayed the concept that he will have extra incentive this postseason because he was not named the Game 1 starter.“I don’t really need to prove myself to anybody,” Kershaw said. “I think I just … I want my teammates to want me out there. I think that’s the biggest thing. Hyun-Jin has had a great season and he’s pitched really well for us … and I’ll get my turn (Friday).”Tasked with matching Kershaw pitch for pitch is Braves right-hander Anibal Sanchez (7-6, 2.83), who has given up two earned runs or fewer in six of his last seven starts, including six scoreless innings in his regular-season finale Saturday against the Philadelphia Phillies.Friday’s outing will be Sanchez’s first in the postseason since 2014 with the Detroit Tigers. In seven postseason appearances, he is 2-4 with a 2.79 ERA.It is the Dodgers hitters that Sanchez said he is most concerned with facing Craig Kimbrel Jersey , not pitching against Kershaw.“You know what, most of the time I don’t think too much about the pitchers that I’m going to face,” Sanchez said. “I just try to keep my mind on the hitters that I’m going to face against the Dodgers. I think they got a pretty good lineup. It’s no doubt how good Kershaw is and what he’s been doing for his whole career. But at the end, I don’t want to put that impression in my mind.”In Game 1 of the series, the Dodgers looked similar to what they have been all season. They hit three home runs in Game 1 after a season when they hit a club-record and NL-most 235. Two of the home runs came from left-handed hitters Joc Pederson and Max Muncy.The Dodgers also led the NL in walks this season and earned eight free passes Thursday.The Braves outhit the Dodgers 6-5 in Game 1, but were never in the contest. Now Sanchez has to face the Dodgers’ lefty-heavy lineup in Game 2. This is beginning to look less like "meetings", than a four-day executive holiday..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Diamondbacks Farm TeamsGameday ThreadsDiamondbacks NewsDiamondbacks Game ReportsFang FoodGameday ThreadsDiamondbacks Game DaysWinter Meetings Open Thread, Day 3New Steven Wright Jersey ,128commentsThis is beginning to look less like “meetings”, than a four-day executive holiday...ByJim McLennan@AZSnakepitDec 12, 2018, 10:30am ESTShareTweetShareShareWinter Meetings Open Thread, Day 3Another day, another lack of anything significant to discuss on the Diamondbacks front. The main fragment of interest was a rumor - later denied - that the team were interested in Red Sox outfielder, Jackie Bradley Jr. Whether true or not, it does appear to be the case that Boston appear to be in a selling mood - unusual for the reigning World Series champions. But it was reported they were open to offers on a number of players http://www.redsoxproshops.com/authentic-dustin-pedroia-jersey , including Xander Bogaerts and Rick Porcello, as well as Bradley. Of course, that could well mean a number of things, but I would presume this is mostly in order for the Red Sox to free up resources - perhaps to pursue one of the marquee free-agents?Otherwise, the Dodgers are actively shopping Yasiel Puig. Fingers crossed he ends up with Team Shot Out of a Cannon. Anyway, talk among yourselves, while we wait to see if the D-backs are going to do much of anything at all.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BB Forum demo // Test forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: