Dit is een demo van een BB Forum.
New Liquid-Cooled ASIC Mining Rig

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BB Forum demo // Test forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Roger

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-03-2022 12:58:22    Onderwerp: New Liquid-Cooled ASIC Mining Rig Reageren met citaat
The application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) manufacturer Bitmain is turning heads with its latest product. The Antminer S19 XP Hyd. is a new bitcoin miner that’s even more powerful than the Antminer S19 Pro+ Hyd. machine Bitmain revealed at the end of January.

The Antminer S19 XP Hyd. claims to produce a whopping 255 TH/s of computing power, which is a lot faster than today’s top machines producing 100 to 112 TH/s. The new ASIC is also much faster than the S19 Pro+ Hyd., which boasts 198 TH/s. While that specific machine won’t be available to the public until May 2022, the latest 255 TH/s machines won’t be delivered until January through March, 2023.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
DamienJK

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-03-2022 18:14:54    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Interesting news. I am looking closely at the opportunities that cryptocurrencies provide for ordinary guys. I would like to become a trader and I study a lot about it. Here is an example how to calculate crypto gains. I was advised to start with theory to have a clear understanding of how it works.
Terug naar boven
Pherig

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-06-2022 16:22:58    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Hello, I know that many of you would like to start earning with cryptocurrency, but do not know with which services it can be purchased. One such proven service is j2tx. I have been buy cryptocurrency for about a year now and making good money with it. I recommend to try it!
Terug naar boven
luciham20

BerichtGeplaatst: 05-07-2022 14:22:30    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Gacha Life differs from many other games in that you no longer need to go through a tutorial to learn how to play. And the reason for it is that Gacha Life lacks a progression or story mode. Instead, you may use this site to write stories, dress up your character whatever you choose, and play little games. What you can accomplish in this game will be described at the beginning. You won't have to stress about figuring things out on your own as a result. After finishing the brief manual, you may begin playing the game itself. You may see every character you have in the Gacha Life game on the official site.

See more: https://games.lol/i-love-hue/
Terug naar boven
Carlailey

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-12-2022 17:01:09    Onderwerp: Re: New Liquid-Cooled ASIC Mining Rig Reageren met citaat
A new ASIC mining rig for PC has been launched at a low price featuring X16R hashing power. This is the best way to optimize your computer's https://uk.eliteassignmenthelp.com/cheap-assignments performance by adding GPU based mining and use it as a dedicated miner for cryptocurrency like Ethereum.
Terug naar boven
Samuelaughn

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-12-2022 14:47:05    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
PDF is the abbreviation for Portable Document Format. This is a sort of generic file format which can be used for pdf size reducer, e-mailing, and browsing. Many people know that PDF files are common on computer, but not many of them know how to compress pdf..
Terug naar boven
Marganent

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-12-2022 10:43:45    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
The world's biggest manufacturer of crypto mining rigs, Bitmain, released a new liquid cooling mining rig which boasts the best power, vist: rolling ball 3d
Terug naar boven
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BB Forum demo // Test forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: