Dit is een demo van een BB Forum.
Mike Evans Jersey

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BB Forum demo // Test forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
hongwei28

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-05-2019 07:58:13    Onderwerp: Mike Evans Jersey Reageren met citaat
Results from the 3rd Annual PewterCast Awards"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 2016 NFL DraftInjuriesFree AgencyGame FilmBucs Fans Vote Bucs Nation Staffers Best of 2018New Mike Evans Jersey ,10commentsResults from the 3rd Annual PewterCast AwardsESTShareTweetShareShareBucs Fans Vote Bucs Nation Staffers Best of 2018Kim Klement-USA TODAY SportsFor Tampa Bay Buccaneers fans who have been following the plethora of team focused podcasts out in the world, picking your favorites is hard to do.In the pool of content creators there are long-time media members, fringe media, former players, and fans of the team simply looking to get their thoughts out there for everyone to hear.One such podcast is The PewterCast, hosted and created by Brent Allen. Two years ago he brought on current co-host Ren Daxt, and the show has only expanded into more content and improved technology ever since.Every year for the last three seasons, Brent and Ren have been holding their annual awards ceremony where the nominees are determined by a secret panel spanning all levels of influence, and the winners are determined by the fans themselves.Of the awards, Brent had this to say,You may have noticed recently that SB Nation has decided to get into the podcasting world, and Bucs Nation has been represented strongly by several members on the staff beginning this endeavor. However, none of those were around long enough to garner a nomination.One show that did earn a nomination and subsequently a win in the ‘Podcast of the Year’ category was the Locked on Bucs podcast hosted by Bucs Nation staff members, James Yarcho and David Harrison.This was the show’s first ‘Pewtie’ and second-year being nominated in the category.James and David have been with Locked on Bucs since the middle of the 2017 season, and continue to churn out relevant content with four episodes per week during the off-season and five in-season.No doubt, helping along the way are the regular appearances by Carmen Vitali of Buccaneers.com and players like Chris Godwin and O.J. Howard.The best part of the show according to the two hosts however, are the voicemails submitted by listeners giving their thoughts on the shows content and asking the questions ever Bucs fan wants to know the answers to.Both were humbled by the win, and agree with Brent that while the trophy is cool, the fact it was the listeners themselves who decided it, is the real prize.Check out all of their work on the Locked on Podcast network, and we look forward to seeing our resident Bucs Nation podcasts on the nomination list in 2020!Other categories included the traditional slate of team awards, but also more media focused ones for fans’ favorite guest of The PewterCast during 2018.If you didn’t catch The PewterCast Awards, you can download it or watch it on YouTube, now. We highly recommend the YouTube option.Tampa Bay underdogs for third straight week. *UPDATE* The spread has shifted. Bucs are now -1 with the money line -115. Money rolling in for Tampa Bay.What is Las Vegas thinking about the Buccaneers and Steelers game this weekend?So far, Vegas has pegged the Buccaneers as underdogs twice and both times they have been wrong. In no way am I a professional gambler, and in no way am I telling you to put your money with what I predict. This is really just for fun and something we here at Bucs Nation thought the readers would enjoy after sports gambling was legalized. For those that don’t know sports gambling, I will quickly go over the three main bets that are often placed. Also Chris Godwin Jersey , the lines could always change and the website you use, could be different from mine. Betting with the spread: Currently, the Buccaneers are +1陆 . This means that if you were to take the Buccaneers with the spread, they could lose by 1 points and you’d win. On the opposite side, if you took the Steelers at -1 陆 , they’d have to win by 2 for you to win the bet. Spread bets always have the same odds, which are -110. This means that you need to risk $110 to win $100. This spread is basically a Pick’em’ type game. It’s probably not worth it to take Tampa Bay at +1 陆 . Money line bets: As of Saturday evening, the Steelers are -125. The Buccaneers are +105. In money line bets, all the team you bet on has to do is win. In terms of what the -125 means for the Steelers, you’d have to risk $125 dollars just to win $100 because they are the favorite to win this game. The Buccaneers at +115, means that a $100 dollar bet would win you $115 dollars. The money line on Tampa Bay has dropped over the recent weeks. If you remember, week one Tampa Bay was +440. Over/Under bets: Again, no matter what way you pick, the odds in this case are -110. Vegas sports books currently have the over under at 53陆 total points scored . If you take the over, the Bucs and Steelers must combined to score 54 points in order for you to win. Obviously, the under is 53 or under.So now we get to the part where I try and beat Vegas. Last week, I picked Tampa Bay straight up (+150) (won) and I also took the over 44 陆 (won). My current record on the season is 3-1. I will continue to keep a tracker all season of how I am doing. For now, let’s continue to ride the wave.A few things to consider. Pittsburgh is 6-0-1 straight up (moneyline) in it’s last seven games on the road. Pittsburgh is also 5-1 in it’s last six games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay. So, history says Steelers right? I don’t buy it. In their last five games, Tampa Bay is 5-0 at the spread (+1 陆). The public is actually on Tampa Bay at +1 陆 . Tampa Bay opened at +2 陆 underdogs and in some cases the line has moved to +1. That tells me that Vegas has received big bets in favor of Tampa. In regards to that, 56% of the public is on Tampa +1 陆 and 68% are on the over of 53 陆. My picks: Buccaneers at +115 and the over 53 陆. Even if the over under was 60, i’d still take it. It’s going to be a shootout come Monday night. I don’t think either team has enough talent in the secondary to slow down the opposing offense. Both teams have the top two offenses in the league through two weeks, and Big Ben has thrown the ball 101 times through two games. It’s a must win for Pittsburgh, but they have a lot of drama surrounding them and I think it’ll be too much for them to overcome, which is why I picked Tampa +115. Let’s see if we can make it 5-1 on the season.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BB Forum demo // Test forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: