Dit is een demo van een BB Forum.
This has made college

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BB Forum demo // Test forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
reba520

BerichtGeplaatst: 08-10-2018 05:46:58    Onderwerp: This has made college Reageren met citaat
"
BUDAPEST, July 23 (Xinhua) -- Muscle pain did not deter Sun Yangfrom winning the men's 400m freestyle world championship titlethree times in a row. The prolific Chinese swimmer finished therace with the fastest timing of the year at the FINA WorldChampionships here on Sunday.

Sun complained of muscle pain going into Budapest. ""I trainedtoo hard before the competition,"" said the 26-year-old aftertouching the wall first in 3:41.38. ""My muscles are tired and myarms hurt particularly badly.""

Sun was confident about his chances of winning the race aftersix laps as no finalists were close enough to catch up to him.

The runner-up Mack Horton, who edged Sun in 0.13 seconds to grabthe Olympic title in Rio last year, was 2.47 seconds behind Sunthis time.

""I didn't realized that I could win in such a dominant way,""said Sun. ""My rivals didn't race badly today, but I swam betterthis time.""

Sun credited the result to his work with coaches Zheng Kunliangand Denis Cotterell.

""My coaches have been working so hard to help me to improve#1#""said Sun who even cried out during some particularly tense trainingsessions. ""A few days ago, I even wanted to give up and disappearduring training. But then I thought about my coaches. I need torespect them and I want to meet their standards.""

""When I worked it out, I made progress,"" said Sun.

The Australian coach Cotterell said he was pleased with Sun'sperformance Sunday evening.

""He is the athlete. No matter what I say, at the moment, whenthe time comes#2# they get on the block, they have to be theindividuals...When it comes to the race, it's the moment oftruth.""

Sun yelled out after finding out the results on the big screen.""It seemed that there was something weighing on my heart and Ifinally cast it off after the race.""

Cotterell added that he understood the pressure Sun wasunder.

""Yesterday we had a good talk about how to reduce the pressure,""said Cotterell. ""The whole nation, friends, trying to please thecoach#3# for a number of reasons. But we have to make sure you don'ttake it as pressure. You try to see it as a support that can liftyou up, and inspire. Otherwise it goes another way. It's very easyfor all that support to become pressure. So I'm just so pleasedthat he executed the perfect race.""

Sun is slated to swim the 200m freestyle heats in Mondaymorning. He took the gold in the event at the Rio Olympic Gameslast year.

He is also planning to take part in the 800m and 1,500mfreestyle. He has won three times in a row in the 800m event atprevious three World Championships. He took home victories in the1500m at the 2012 Olympic Games and at two World Championships.Enditem

" Even though the NFL has national coverage and is viewed by millions of people,

college football is just as, or even more widespread than the NFL. However, the

rules and regulations that come with college football are completely different than

those that the NFL has. For this reason it is important for sports bettors to

understand the rules that come with betting on college football. There are also

several basic aspects of college football betting that everyone should know about#4#

such as knowing the game, as well as maintaining a good bankroll.

College Football Differences

There are many differences that make college football a different game altogether,

but still making it as, or even more, competitive than the NFL. There are four main

differences, along with other differences that are not as noticeable; clock

management#5# pass reception, knee-downs, and tie-breakers.

Clock Management

In college football, the clock is managed completely different than it is in pro-

football. Every time one team or the other gets a first down, the clock is stopped.

The reason for this is so that the measurement crews have enough time to reset the

chains. In pro-football, however#6# the clock is not stopped for a first down; there

may be other factors that may make the clock stop but it is not due to a first

down.

Pass Reception

In college football, in order for a receiver to have a complete reception of a

pass, they have to have control of the ball, and have at least one foot on the

ground; this rule applies when the receiver is catching the ball and he may go out

of bounds. In pro-football, the player has to have both feet on the ground in order

for it to be a catch. As a result, this allows for longer and wider passes in

college football.

Knee Downs

This has been a very amusing difference between college and pro football. In

college football#7# the play is done once the player’s knee that has possession of

the ball touches the ground. However, in pro football the play is still live, even

if the player’s knee has touched the ground, until one of the opposing players

touches them. This has made college football much faster paced and competitive.

Tie Breakers

In college football, ties are determined by whichever team gets the most points

after their possession. Each team gets the ball on their opponent’s 25 yard line,

with 1st and Ten. At the end of both possessions#8# the team with the most points

wins. However, in case they are still tied, this process continues until a winner

is determined. In pro football, the tie is determined by sudden death, where one

team gets possession first; possession is determined by a coin flip. College

footba. NHL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Basketball Jerseys Online Soccer Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys From China Replica Soccer Jerseys China Authentic NFL Jerseys From China Adidas NHL Jerseys Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys From China Replica MLB Jerseys Cheap
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BB Forum demo // Test forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: